Wilson Elementary School
The West Caldwell school is one of four elementary schools in the Caldwell-West Caldwell district.
The combined school district dates back to 1904 when a vote was made in favor of the consolidation. In 1958, Wilson School was built to accommodate the district's increasing enrollment.
The district now has an enrollment of more than 2,650 students at James Caldwell High School, Grover Cleveland Middle School, Jefferson Elementary School, Lincoln Elementary School, Washington Elementary School, Wilson Elementary School and Harrison School, now home for the school administration, preschool, preschool disabilities and LLD-Harrison classes and Special Education office.
- Public/Private: Public
- Grade levels: K to 5