The Train Diner has been serving up some of the best food in Caldwell for over 60 years. It has classic diner-style food patrons can enjoy amidst a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. It is family owned and operated, and there are specials for seniors and children.
- Fax: 973-227-8183
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 8pm; Sun, 7am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Triple Decker Sandwiches, Ruebens, Pitas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Diner
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual