The Village houses everything you'd want in Italian food: a 170 seat restaurant with outdoor seating, bar, cafe, bakery, market, deli and more, including: clothing, gift baskets, serving platters and espresso. A wine cellar features the family Sicilian wines. It offers a full catering menu for special events and weddings. The Calandra family is known in the metropolitan area for its fine breads. The best sellers here are the Calandra Olive Oil, Sicilian wines and homemade pastas. Chef S. Mainera was voted one of the 2009 Top Ten Best Chefs by the New Jersey Star Ledger. Eat here or grab and go.
- Hours: Open 7 Days, Bakery hours: 6am - 9pm Restaurant hours: 11:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are no stairs from sidewalk or inside complex.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: All types of Italian foods, wine, coffee, build-your-own gift baskets, catering, weddings and more.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Lost & found phone: 973-226-8889
- Valet parking: No