.

Accidental False Alarm Causes Evacuation at James Caldwell High School

West Caldwell Police and Fire Departments Respond

A broken sensor beam tripped the fire alarm at James Caldwell High school this morning, forcing the evacuation of students and staff.

According to an email sent to parents and guardians from Vice Principal Jim Brown, the building was evacuated at 10:56 a.m. after maintenance staff working in the rear auxiliary gym accidently broke one of the sensor beams, signaling the alarm.

After members of the and confirmed the building was safe, students and staff returned at approximately 11:05 a.m.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something