Skate4CF is this Sunday, March 18 at 5:30 p.m.! All proceeds from Team Courtright's 1st Annual Skate4CF will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation! Hope to see you all there!
Tickets are $25 at the door (cash and checks only). Pizza, bottled water, lollipops, and other items will be sold, proceeds will go to the CFF.
Silent auction will be from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Items will value from $10 and up.
Some of the items up for auction are:
- 5lb Chocolate Bar
- 2 items from Silpada
- Arkeepers Book Series signed by W.J. Madsen
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur Book signed by Mike Michalowicz
- Tickets for the Bethwood Bunch
- Passes for Skating at Clary Anderson Arena
- Gift Certificate to
- 3 tickets to a Mets Game
And baskets from:
- All 4 Dance
- The Fine Grind
- Mary Kay
Upcoming events to support Team Courtright for CF
(Walking for Matthew & Mitchell)
- May 20—, Bloomfield Ave., Caldwell, hosting painting pottery (more details to follow)
- June 10—, Bloomfield Ave., Caldwell, hosting a cut-a-thon (more details to follow)
- June 14—Team Courtright will be walking at the Great Strides Walk at , Caldwell, check in 5:30 p.m. and walk starts 6 p.m.
Go to http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/JeanneCourtright7748 to support Team Courtright. Come Join our team and help a great cause.
Help turn CF into a Cure Found!
—Jeanne and Gregory Courtright
Team Courtright for CF (Walking for Matthew & Mitchell)