Here is what is happening in and around the Caldwells today. If you know of something going on that is not on the list, let Patch know in the comment section below.
- The Caldwell Community Center will close shortly on Tuesday for an electrical inspection between noon and 12:30 p.m. The community center is requesting members plan accordingly. For more information, call (973) 228-7665 or visit http://www.caldwell-nj.com/communitycenter.
- The North Caldwell Borough Council will meet Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. at borough hall, at 141 Gould Ave.
- Hear stories and create art inspired by them at the Caldwell Public Library on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. This program is for students in grades K-2. For more information, call (973) 226-2837 or stop by Caldwell Public Library's Children's desk to register.
- Christina Baker Kline, author of "Orphan Train," will be at the Fairfield Public Library, at 261 Hollywood Ave., on Tuesday for a talk and book signing at 7 p.m. Books will also be available for purchase. For more information or to register, call (973) 227-3575 or visit eventbrite.com.
- Register for fall programs at the Caldwell Community Center is now ongoing. Children and adult programs for the fall season are, among others: swimming, competitive stroke technique classes, special needs groups, karate, speed and agility training, hip hop, dance/creative movement and restorative/gentle yoga. Call the community center for more information or for a full listing of programs.
Have a question or news tip? Contact the editor Michael D'Onofrio by sending an email to email@example.com or find the Patch on Facebook and Twitter. To get news right in your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.