Here is what is happening in and around the Caldwells today. If you know of something going on that is not on the list, let Patch know in the comment section below.
- A free team and group dancing introductory session will be held at 7:30 p.m. Grover Cleveland Middle School, at 130 Prospect St. in Caldwell. Come enjoy a night out, have fun and get some exercise! No previous experience needed. Bring a friend or significant other or come as a single.
- Kiwanis Club of West Essex will meet at 12:15 p.m. at the Cloverleaf Tavern, at 395 Bloomfield Ave. in Caldwell. For more info, click here.
- The Grover Cleveland Park Conservancy will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Caldwell's town hall in the second floor conference room, at 1 Provost Square. For more information, call (973) 618-9201.
- As the weather gets colder, outdoor greenmarkets inevitably close up shop. Check out our interactive map of the closest farmers markets and when they’re open.
- The members of the Essex Photo Club will exhibit their their first photos of the season at the Caldwell Community Center at 7 p.m. All welcome. Admission is free.
- Get your weekly rundown on Thursday of new homes on the auction block in the Caldwells.
- The Caldwells Patch needs your help filling up its calendar each day! If you are having an event, program, art showing, lemonade stand, garage sale, etc., then post it on The Caldwells Patch Events Calendar here: http://caldwells.patch.com/posts/event/new.
Have a question or news tip? Contact the editor Michael D'Onofrio by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or find the Patch on Facebook and Twitter. To get news right in your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.