Here is what is happening in and around the Caldwells on Friday. If you know of something going on that is not on the list, let Patch know in the comment section below.
- See, tour, and even ride a World War II B-17 Bomber,
also known as the Flying Fortress Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Essex County Airport, or Caldwell Airport, in Fairfield. The EAA Chapter 73 will offer daily ground tours for families, $20, adults, $10, and free for veterans and children under 8. (FREE to ALL Veterans). For more information, www.B17.org or call 800-359-6217 to reserve your flight.
- Join Rabbi Laurence Groffman and Cantor Epstein for a brief Tot Shabbat Service with a dinner to follow for children in grade 1 and below (siblings welcomed) and their families at 5:30 p.m. at the temple, 760 Pompton Ave. in Cedar Grove. This event is free. Register by calling the temple at 973-239-1321
- Get your weekly rundown of new homes on the auction block in the Caldwells.
- As the weather gets colder, outdoor greenmarkets inevitably close up shop. Check out our interactive map of the closest farmers markets and when they’re open.
- Get ready for your weekend garage/yard/estate sale by filling out this easy (and free!) form. Patch will use the information build an interactive map for people to find your weekend sale.
- Caldwells Patch needs your help filling up its calendar each day! If you are having an event, program, art showing, lemonade stand, garage sale, etc., then post it on The Caldwells Patch Events Calendar here: http://caldwells.patch.com/posts/event/new.
Have a question or news tip? Contact the editor Michael D'Onofrio by sending an email to email@example.com or find the Patch on Facebook and Twitter. To get news right in your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.