Here is what is happening in and around the Caldwells today. If you know of something going on that is not on the list, let Patch know in the comment section below.
- The Essex Photo Club will meet at 7:15 p.m. at the Caldwell Community Center. Join the club as it starts its new year. John Sandstedt will be the speaker for the evening and will discuss how to make, evaluate and present photos. All are welcome and the program is free.
- Get your weekly rundown on Thursday of new homes on the auction block in the Caldwells.
- The Prayer Shawl Ministry will meet at the Dominican Sisters Motherhouse, at 1 Ryerson Ave., Caldwell, at 6:30 p.m. The ministry is an opportunity to bring comfort and healing to others through knitting and crocheting. Come whether you know how to knit or crochet. There will be others who can show you some basic stitches. The event is free.
- The Bloomfield farmers market will be open from 1-7 p.m. on Bloomfield Avenue at State and Liberty streets (closest addres is 9 State St.). For a full listing of farmers markets throughout the week, click here.
- The Caldwells Patch needs your help filling up its calendar each day! If you are having an event, program, art showing, lemonade stand, garage sale, etc., then post it on The Caldwells Patch Events Calendar here: http://caldwells.patch.com/posts/event/new.
Have a question or news tip? Contact the editor Michael D'Onofrio by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or find the Patch on Facebook and Twitter. To get news right in your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.