Here is what is happening in and around the Caldwells today. If you know of something going on that is not on the list, let Patch know in the comment section below.
- Wednesday marks the 12 anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. North Caldwell hold a service at 8:30 a.m. in front of borough hall at 141 Gould Ave.
- Essex County will also hold its annual memorial service, titled Essex County Remembers, at 8 a.m. at the Sept. 11th Memorial at Eagle Rock Reservation in West Orange, which overlooks Manhattan.
- The North Caldwell Borough Council will convene for a council conference Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in borough hall, at 141 Gould Ave.
- The Caldwell Public Library's LEGO Club will meet Wednesday from 4-5 p.m. at the library, at 268 Bloomfield Ave. Students are encouraged to bring their LEGOs and their imaginations!
- Caldwell College is hosting a part-time job and student employment fair starting at 10:30 a.m. in the college's Student Center Gym, at 120 Bloomfield Ave., Caldwell. The event is free. For more information,call (973) 618-3290 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Get ready for your weekend garage/yard/estate sale by filling out this easy (and free!) form. Patch will use the information build an interactive map for people to find your weekend sale.
- The Caldwells Patch needs your help filling up its calendar each day! If you are having an event, program, art showing, lemonade stand, garage sale, etc., then post it on The Caldwells Patch Events Calendar here: http://caldwells.patch.com/posts/event/new.
Have a question or news tip? Contact the editor Michael D'Onofrio by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or find the Patch on Facebook and Twitter. To get news right in your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.