- The West Caldwell Summer Concert Series will come to an end on Thursday. The 52nd Street Band, the world’s longest running Billy Joel tribute band, will play at the gazebo at Crane Park. Food will be served by Forte’s Restaurante starting at 6:30 p.m. and the concert will begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Get your weekly rundown on Thursday of new homes on the auction block in the Caldwells.
- The Bloomfield farmers market will be open from 1-7 p.m. on Bloomfield Avenue at State and Liberty streets (closest addres is 9 State St.). For a full listing of farmers markets throughout the week, click here.
- Essex Toastmasters meets 7 to 9 p.m. second and fourth Thursdays at Verona Public Library. Toastmasters is a group for people to learn public speaking and leadership skills. For more information, call John H. Stribling at (973) 228-2174.
- The Caldwells Patch needs your help filling up its calendar each day! If you are having an event, program, art showing, lemonade stand, garage sale, etc., then post it on The Caldwells Patch Events Calendar here: http://caldwells.patch.com/posts/event/new.
Thursday looks like it will be cloudy with a 30-percent chance of rain and possibly thunderstorms throughout the day and evening, according to weather.com. The high is expected to be 87 degrees during the day and 67 degrees at night.