Invite a friend
Friday Afternoon Movie at the West Caldwell Library
August 3rd - The Fugitive Kind
August 10th - Mirror, Mirror
August 17th - Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
August 24th - Thin Ice
All film viewings are free and open to the public and held in the Library's Community Meeting Room. The doors open for seating at 12:30PM. Showtime is 1:00PM.
Seating is limited and on a first come first serve basis.
More About West Caldwell Public Library
The West Caldwell Public Library is one of 75 libraries in the Bergen County Cooperative Library System. Access to the library catalog can be made from any computer outside of the library. Resources can be reserved online using your library card number.
The library offers 40,000 book titles, 200 magazine and other periodical titles, a large selection of videocassettes, compact discs and books on audio cassette. There is also year-round children's programming, including seasonal special programs such as the annual Summer Reading Game, special and regular story hour sessions, "Tiny Tot" programs for 2-year-olds and a parent and after-school programs for school-age children. Programs for young adults include a monthly book discussion group, an annual summer reading club and other special events.
There are several copying machines and a trained staff to provide in-house or telephone information from carefully selected reference materials and appropriate Internet sites.
Membership is free to all residents, taxpayers, employees and students in West Caldwell and to students eligible for the the Caldwell-West Caldwell School System. All others are invited to purchase an annual membership.
Other events here
- Get Social @ West Caldwell Public Library Daily,
- Summer Reading Program Kickoff Mon, Jun 24, 12:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Library Stars for children in grades K - 2 Weekly on Mondays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Rhyme Time Story Time for Children for Birth to Age 3 with a Caregiver Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, 10:30 pm–11:15 pm
- Fun Time Story Time for Children ages 3 - 5 Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Book & Film Discussion "Where Angels Fear to Tread" Tue, Jun 25, 5:30 pm–8:00 pm
- "Classical Voice Recital" Sun, Jun 30, 2:00 pm