Specialty Shops Are Ready for Spring in Patchville
Where to get your wardrobe updated for warmer days ahead.
Spring is finally around the corner. Soon we'll be looking in the crevices of our closets for lighter clothing, strappier shoes and accessories for the new season. Visit these shops in the Caldwells to freshen up your wardrobe for the warmer weather.
- Bari's Baubles – Co-owners Bari and Jessica Butter know their clients and what they like. The store is brimming with clothing and accessories for women who love to look current from head to toe; and the Butter sisters are always eager to help you put your look together.
- Piquant – Newly opened second-floor shop at 309 Bloomfield Ave. in Caldwell (above Towne Laundromat) carries women's clothing, jewelry and accesories. Take advantage of their grand opening sale.
- Flair – An entire shop dedicated to jewelry for all occasions, as well as scarves, handbags, and other accessories for tweens, teens and adults.
- Rose & Nicholas – Shoes and accessories for young fashionistas, as well as a private line of graphic tees by co-owner Nick Del Virginia.
- Smith & Company – Owner Lisa Smith carries trendy and classic accessories, including jewelry and handbags, in this all-occassion gift shop.