Local Celebrities to Compete in 'Dancing With Our Community Stars'
Tickets now on sale for second annual Caldwell-West Caldwell Education Foundation fundraiser.
Tickets are now on sale for the second annual Caldwell-West Caldwell Education Foundation’s “Dancing With Our Community Stars,” which will take place on Saturday, Feb. 23, at 7 p.m., at James Caldwell High School's Center for Performing Arts in West Caldwell.
In the spirit of the popular ABC show “Dancing with the Stars,” community celebrities will be paired with professional dancers of the Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Montville to compete before a panel of judges to win the mirror ball trophies for best male and best female dancer.
This year’s contestants are:
- Ann Dassing, Caldwell Mayor
- Martha Fava, Runway Boutique
- Johnny Guerrero, Guerrero Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Jason Lembo, Sky Club Fitness
- Leslie List, Master Gardner and Artist
- Rob Masella, Caldwel-West Caldwell Schools Team Physician
- Sonal Parikh, Lakeland Bank
- Jonathan Barrett, Rotary Club of the Caldwells President
- Doreen Golembeski, Lincoln School
- James Heinegg, Caldwell-West Caldwell Schools Superintendent
- Diane Lilli, The Jersey Tomato Press Editor
- Len Luciano, Freeholder
- Jensyn Modero, JCHS Theater Arts Director
- Barbara Pucciarello, Project Main Street Board Member and Grover Cleveland Park Conservancy Trustee
For a minimum donation of $5, you have the privilege of selecting the people’s choice winner of a mirror ball trophy by voting for your favorite dancer at www.gofundme.com/CWCEFDancingWithOurStars.
Tickets are available at www.showtix4u.com or by calling toll free 866-967-8167.
Preferred seating tickets are $20, general seating $15, a $5 discount is limited to general seating only for students and senior citizens (65+).
The 2013 Dancing With Our Community Stars is sponsored by Fred Astaire of Montville and the Norman & Bettina Roberts Foundation.
The Caldwell-West Caldwell Education Foundation is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization. All proceeds from this event will benefit the students of the Caldwell-West Caldwell School District. For more information on the CWCEF, visit www.cwcef.org.