Five Things You Need to Know This Week
Essex County Patch Night at the Rock, presentation for parents and more.
1. Monday, March 12 is the last day to get discounted tickets for Team Courtright's Skate for CF. Tickets are $20 when purchased in advance for the open skating event at Clary Anderson Arena this Sunday, March 18. Proceeds raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and turn CF into Cure Found. Tickets will be $25 after March 12. Children under 4 are free.
2. The West Essex and Caldwell-West Caldwell BOEs both meet Monday at 7:30 p.m.
3. Wednesday is Essex County Patch Night at the Prudential Center in Newark. Come see the Nets in their final season in New Jersey. Special ticket prices are available for readers. Find out more here.
4. The Caldwell-West Caldwell Home-School Association is sponsoring a free presentation, "Strategies for Academic Success" with Dr. Paul Yellin, on Thursday, March 15 at 7:30 p.m., at James Caldwell High School.
5. The Caldwell Police Department seeks candidates for volunteer auxiliary police officers. Applications are due April 15. Learn more here.