Five Simple Things to Make the Environment Greener
-And Help Save Some Greenbacks in the Process
Every Day can be Earth Day. Here are five everyday routines to help reduce our carbon footprint:
- Try either walking or riding your bicycle to work or around town when running errands.
- If you can't bicycle or walk to work, consider using mass transit.
- Reuse gift bags and wrapping paper.
- Checkout books, CD's and DVD's from the library rather than purchasing new one's.
- Have a garage sale or donate to charity toys and sporting equipment no longer needed.