5 Things You Need to Know Today: March 29
The get ready to chow down edition.
1. Tickets are still available to the fourth annual Taste of the Caldwells on Sunday, April 3, at Caldwell College. The event is a benefit for the Caldwell-West Caldwell Education Foundation and will feature more than 20 area restaurants and many silent auction items, including a membership to the Caldwell Community Center, NY Giants Youth Football Camp Scholarship, and more.
2. Tonight is $5 all you can eat Taco Tuesday at Mexican Mikes in Caldwell.
3. It’s also Ladies Night at Calandra’s – half-price drinks and food after 6:30 p.m. in La Taverna.
4. United Jewish Communities of MetroWest NJ, Campaign and Women’s Philanthropy are throwing The Main Event at Mayfair Farms in West Orange at 6:45 p.m. The social evening includes cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, desserts and special guest, 12-time Emmy Award Winner Bob Costas.
5. North Caldwell residents may want to chew on this: The North Caldwell Board of Education will hold a public meeting on the school budget tonight at 7:30 p.m. View the budget here.